Spiral provides state-of-the art information technology (IT) services based on the ITIL services model. We provide solutions that include tested technologies, processes, and tools to help our clients meet their organizational vision and mission requirements. Our IT services and solutions cover the spectrum of the software and solution development lifecycle, including acquisition, operations, maintenance, and sustainment. Spiral's IT service capabilities include business analytics; network build-out and management; application software services (including migration of legacy data systems to enterprise hosting environments); virtual computing; and database development, maintenance, and sustainment.
Our processes and models are built around four simple concepts leveraging the Agile Development Model and applying the rapid, continuous improvement process to all IT services:
- Individuals and interactions over processes and tools. Within our IT Support model, we ground ourselves in processes but don't place process and tools over the need for individual performance and interactions with our customers. We create solutions that make the biggest impact in the ability to achieve the mission.
- Working software over comprehensive documentation. Placing value on working software doesn't downplay the documentation. It raises the importance of working software while holding the latter stable. Needs are less likely to be met when more time and energy are spent writing down what has been done as opposed to taking action.
- Customer collaboration over contract negotiation. When managed incorrectly, traditional contractual relationships can unintentionally create boundaries between service providers and clients. Spiral works hand-in-hand to build and meet a shared vision with our clients. Our customers and all partners benefit from our management style.
- Responding to change, rather than ignoring evolving requirements. Spiral's IT support processes are designed to accept change and provide flexibility as a foundation of the service with minimal impacts to risk and cost.
Capabilities and Experience
- Systems Requirements and Design
- Systems and Software Engineering and Maintenance
- Web Design
- Web Portal Support and Maintenance
- Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) Design and Infrastructure Development
- Systems Administration
- Legacy System Support and Sunset / Migration
- Enterprise Service Management (ESM) within the IT and Business Environment
- Database Administration
- Network Architecture, Engineering, Administration and Security
- Multi-Level Help Desk Support
- Application and Systems Programming
- Portfolio Management
- Collaborative Work Environments
- Compatibility Testing and Evaluation
- Independent Verification and Validation
- Risk Management
- Data Analysis
- Configuration and Transition Management
- System Hardware Maintenance
- Configuration Control / Management